Infuze Sanitary Cooking Skid
A member of the SilverLine family, the Infuze Sanitary Cooking Skid provides on-demand heating for soups, sauces, slurries or beverages that require heating to achieve finished recipe results, pasteurization or blended emulsification. Offering less options than the standard SilverLine system, the Infuze skid provides simpler control, less product variation changeover and a smaller footprint.
Near instantaneous temperature control spanning both batch and continuous cooking methods, the Infuze skid embodies a straight-through process line to aid the system's 'plug & play' implementation into a plant. Through steam connection piping, product and discharge, as well as control power and air, the completely 3-A certified system meets all EHEDG and FDA standards, even where standards do not necessarily apply.
- Fully integrated cooking system with variable flow rates
- Significant energy savings
- Versatile recipe control to cook thoroughly, precisely and uniformly
- Stand-alone or DCS-controlled system
- One-pass instant cooking for VOC retention and minimal particle degradation
- CIP cleaning sequence assured through automation
- Simple installation and easy to integrate in-line for existing systems
- Retains vibrant, crisp and fresh flavor ingredients and aromas
- Eliminates hot burn-on surfaces, unqnted caramelization and Maillard reaction
- Minimal footprint
- Canned toppings
- Mashed potatoes
- Sports Drinks
- Soy Products
Designed for specific operating conditions
The Infuze Sanitary Cooking Skid is made for your specific operating conditions. We need to know a little bit about your process and plant set-up in order to design the skid that will work best for your conditions. Please fill out this form or contact us here.
For an overview of all of Hydro-Thermal’s products click here.