EZ Skid - On Demand Water Heater
The EZ Skid™ is an integrated, compact pre-engineered hot water set heating system, utilizing the direct steam injection EZ Heater®. All components needed for liquid heating applications are included; simply connect to plant utilities: steam, water, air and power.
- Available in 5 standard sizes with ratings to 1,350 GPM [306 m(3) /hr]
- Highly compact to meet space constraints.
- Pre-designed and partially stocked for short lead time.
What is a Hot Water Set?
A hot water set is an all-in-one heating system that can be easily implemented into your current processes. This includes the heater, skid system, controls & more. With specifications & components that are designed together, these hot water skid sets make replacing your current industrial on-demand water heater easier. These hot water sets can be implemented for continuous or on-demand heating applications.
EZ Hot Water Skid Controls
Hydro-Thermal proprietary SMART Controller is designed to respond to a wide range of flow conditions with a high degree of accuracy. The controller is designed as a dedicated control for the EZ Skid, with some plant interface possible. The accuracy of temperature control depends on flow turndown and flow rate variation. Highly variable or rapidly changing flows require a recirculation pump and fast-response features. Hydro-Thermal can recommend the most cost-effective controls for your application.
What is the Most Efficient Hot Water Heating Setting?
Depending on your current EZ Water Skid Heater needs, Hydro-Thermal can recommend the most cost-effective controls for your application. We can help you get the most productive & cost-effective hot water set today. Contact us so we can get started on replacing your current industrial water heater.
Hot Water Set Options
- The EZ Skid can be provided with an integral recirculation pump, designed to handle high turndown or rapidly varying flow rates. Pumps can also be provided for plant recirculation, to maintain the water piping system at design temperature.
- Pumps are industrial-class, stainless steel casings with stainless steel internals rated for the system temperatures and application. Pump design flow and head dependent on application.
- Back-pressure valve for closed-loop applications can be integrally mounted.
- Special materials or components available upon request, but may extend lead time and cost.
Custom Hot Water Sets & Systems
Our pre-engineered hot water skids come ready in a plug-and-play style. However, this does not mean that one size fits all. If you need specific components or have a niche hot water application, get in touch with us today. Submit this form for one of our professionals to review and reach back out with our best EZ Skid On-Demand Hot water Systems that will work for you.
Want to know more?