Non-Obstructing Heater (NOH)
- Volume capacity: 30 up to 6,900 gpm (6.8 up to 1,567.2 m3/hr)
- Body and stem plugs in 316SS, and diffuser in 316L or 17-4PH (other materials available pending on request or per application)
- Straight tube design allows unrestricted flow
- Low pressure drop
- Trim heating control for high turndown
- Able to handle abrasive (sand or grit) and large particulate/fibrous materials
- Available in sizes from 2” to 12”
- Heater rating of 300 PSIG @ 450°F
- Raised face flanges designed per ANSI B16.5 with lugged connections
- For more information on the NOH, please click here.
Actuator Options Available
Hydro-Thermal's heaters utilize a Fisher reverse-acting diaphragm actuator (“fail close”). Generally coupled with a filter/regulator and a Fisher DVC 2000 or a DVC 6200 positioner that converts a 4-20 mA DC input signal to pneumatic output signal to the actuator. For high vibration applications remote mount positioners are available. Alternative positioners are available depending on unique processing conditions or upon request. Please contact Hydro-Thermal for more details.