Hydro-Thermal’s Response & Strategy for Covid-19
As an essential company, we are open for business and fully operational during these unprecedented times.
Our hours of operation will remain the same - Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (US Central Time). Feel free to call us at (800) 952-0121 or contact us with any questions or concerns.
Travel to Customer’s Sites
Our heaters and skids are often used in critical applications in our customer’s facilities. Because of this, it is of utmost importance that our Service Technicians get the chance to service our heaters and skids so that our customer’s stay up and running.
With wide ranging rules for who can visit our customers’ sites, below are some options that should help determine how we can best serve you.
- Service Tech site visit – provide preventive maintenance, training of your staff, identify need for critical spare parts to stock, etc.
- Industry/Application Experts site visit – evaluate potential applications that would benefit by having our heater or skid there and show the benefits to you (increased production and reduced energy usage, for instance).
- To minimize visits, have both the Industry/Application Experts and the Service Techs visit together. With this you get,
- Heater maintenance
- Staff training
- Identify areas where we can help improve processes, energy usage, other efficiencies, etc.
- If virtual meetings work best for you right now, we work daily with MS Teams, Skype, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc. so we are happy to meet you in the virtual world, too.
In order to protect our employees and business visitors during the pandemic, Hydro-Thermal has implemented the following guidelines for visitors:
Hydro-Thermal is allowing visitors on a very limited basis under the following guidelines:
- Only scheduled business visitors with specific topics to discuss are welcome.
- There must be at least 24 hours of advanced notice prior to the visit. Visiting groups should be limited to two (2) representatives.
- Visits should start and end on time and be limited to a defined area.
- Visitors must wear masks
- Visitors will be asked to fill out and sign a short health survey when they arrive:
- Have you come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you had any of the following in the past 72 hours: fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell or sore throat?