NOH (Non-Obstructing Heater)- Unrestricted flow
Hydro-Thermal’s newest innovation is called the NOH or the Non-Obstructing Heater. The NOH’s straight tube design allows unrestricted flow, prevents pressure drop and heats slurries without plugging or fouling. The NOH’s rugged design and materials of construction allow it to handle abrasive materials minimizing wear on internal parts.
- Thick, viscous slurries - Pulp bleaching, cellulosic ethanol, meat slurry
- Products with particulates - Diced vegetables and blanching
- Anything abrasive or corrosive - Mining and metals
- Stringy products - Municipal and industrial wastewater
- Inline water heating with a large temperature rise
- Low pressure drop
- Unrestricted flow
- Quiet, noise minimizing design
- Rugged, able to handle abrasive materials (such as sand or grit) or large particulate/fibrous materials
- No special tools needed for maintenance
- Reduction in steam leakage
- Large range of operation
- Trim heating control for high turndown
Designed for specific operating conditions
The NOH is made for your specific operating conditions. We need to know a little bit about your process and plant set-up in order to design the heater or skid that will work best for your conditions. Please fill out the Application Heating Data Sheet or contact us here.
For an overview of all of Hydro-Thermal’s products click here.