- Volume capability: 2 up to 1,350 gpm [.5 up to 306 m³/hr]
- Precise temperature control
- High temperature rise
- High turndown capabilities for large flow fluctuations
- Ability to set more than one temperature
- Unlimited on-demand hot water at precise temperature
- Easily plumbs into existing plant utilities
- Pre-designed and partially stocked for short lead times
- For more information on the EZ Heater, click here.
Autopilot: The Autopilot automatically adjusts the Hydroheater’s product flow path as process conditions change to maintain a constant pressure drop across the unit. This results in optimized shear, mixing characteristics, and more effective starch conversion, leading to lower enzyme usage and higher yields.
Co-Pilot™: The Co-Pilot™ is designed to complement the K600 Hydroheater and K6 Autopilot, and is used to calibrate the electrical “zero” position of the Combining Tube (CT). Once the Autopilot PLC program is updated for the K600 Hydroheater, the Co-Pilot can be used to calibrate the CT while the heater is offline for maintenance. No further programming is required from Hydro-Thermal of the PLC.
Actuator Options Available
Hydro-Thermal's heaters utilize a Fisher reverse-acting diaphragm actuator (“fail close”). Generally coupled with a filter/regulator and a Fisher DVC 2000 or a DVC 6200 positioner that converts a 4-20 mA DC input signal to pneumatic output signal to the actuator. For high vibration applications remote mount positioners are available. Alternative positioners are available depending on unique processing conditions or upon request. Please contact Hydro-Thermal for more details.